First things first, i know some of u are mad at me for closing tis blog before. But u noe shit happens. It took me some time to realise wat i did before was damn silly. I almost gave up the thing i love the most. Jeez! I love performin. And i love makin music. I love entertainin people. I think tats my gift. I can never give up tis shit. Seriously. Whenever i see someone perform, my hearts say, "hey, i can do better!"... Hahaha! U prolly think i'm boastful, but no, tats wat drives me to keep doin more shit. And i admit, i aint tat good. But i noe i've got people out there who will always be there to support me. So i dont wanna disappoint them and also myself. Im still gonna be here no matter wat happens... Promise!
OK! Last Saturday i hosted Platform 4 Semi-Finals and it didnt turn out tat well... Niwae here are some of the pics....

The queue...

There were even babies watchin Platform 4...

My bro, sis, and Lan...

My bro feelin bling bling ya'll

From left, Hakeem, Nurul, Yadin, Nthral, (cant remember his name) and Lily....

The freakin banner...

Yadin in action...

Me asking Psykeleticz some questions...

G- Feminiz answerin a tough question... hehe.. nolah, jus kiddin..

Hosting is so much difficult...

Tats Anis in action... Weweeeet!

Bboy battle... Tat got a lil ugly later...

X-statics...

Me and the legendary J'Y'Reste...

Escalate from Dry Pntz...

Fai and Me...

Ninja Muscle, galfren and frens...

The happy go lucky people...
I personally think i suck at hosting. And i bet lot of people will agree wif tat. But the gig went really smooth until the BBoy battle turned ugly. They started fightin wif each other jus bcos they couldnt take turns to do their moves. Now tats very childish. And some people are jus so freakin annoyin tat they have to act like they are some big star in the scene. Jeez! During the fight, alot of people left the hall, so it was very disappointin after tat. The people who fought have no total respect for the other performers. Dry Peanutz had to perform infront of a few people who are totally not payin attention to them, and tat sucks ok. I have been in tat situation and i noe how it feels like. Tats when u feel like givin up everything. But Dry Peanutz is a great crew, and much respect to them.
The people who qualified to the Finals are Yadin, Nthral, Ninja Muscle, G-Feminiz, Corrupt Ehtic and Psykeleticz. Duo Phonics forgot their lyrics again like in first round. Syarif was good, but his lyric were not tat original. So tats why he didnt qualify. I personally think tat Nthral was damn good tat day. But i really think he needs to produce his own beats. Well, good luck to all the finalist...
Overall, i think the gig was ok. I had fun hosting. Some people came up to me and said i did a good job. But i dont think i wanna host again... hehehe... after wat happened last Saturday. Well, i'll see how.
I'm performin on tis Sunday, 27th June 2004, at Youth Park. The gigs starts at 3pm and ends at 9pm or maybe earlier. Other performances by X-statics, Switch, Pakar Irama, Bless, Public Eyes and not forgettin Too Phat. Do come down ok. Thank you.
The F Word is still producing beats for people. If u're interested in gettin beats, u can email me at the_word_f@hotmail.com. I will put up some of my works on soundclick in a few days time, so check back here aite. More updates on tis site coming soon. Tis will be like FreakyZ's personal website. Hehehe!
Thank you to those who tagged. Love ya'll... :D
~The F Word~

No comments:
Post a Comment