Friday, September 01, 2006

The First Draft...

Dear readers (especially fans.. hehe!)

I am having a small launch of my mini album entitled The First Draft this saturday, 2nd September, at the Earshot Cafe, The Arts House. For those who dont know where it is, its actually the previous venue of Speakeasy. Still dont know, hmmm, its minutes away from City Hall and Raffles MRT station , and the nearest landmark would be Fullerton Hotel. If you still have no idea, I hope this site will help you. :)

I will part of the new event, Kata Orang and it starts at 5pm sharp, so dont be late. You wont want to miss a single thing. Admission is free and my cd is going at only $10. So spread the word, show some love and come down for my launch. Bring friends and pack the place up. Oh, by the way, space is limited, so early birds get good seat.

Anyway, my trip to Korea was really fun. I'm trying to upload a video of my trip, but YouTube is having some problems everytime I try to upload it. Once its up, I will definitely put it here k. Till then take care and hope to see ya'll this saturday (which is tomorrow)... Peace! :)

No comments: