There were some errors on my last post. Sorry. I didnt know the 'Warned U' beat was not uploaded. Its on The F Word soundclick now, ch-check it out. More beats and also news coming up, so stay tuned.
Reminder!
Beats Society presents Flag Day - Local HipHop. This Saturday, 7th August @ Library Esplanade. The event starts at 4pm sharp. Free admission.
Bring friends, family and neighbours along.
Performance line-up...
Krool
FreAkyZ
Da Unit
Vanilla Shaque
Apiz Ilm
Evrafta
Syarif
Psykelektics
and special guests from Asone Family
Show some love ya'll...
More news on local HipHop, check out Beats Society. I missed out alot of gigs! Shit... But its cool tho...
ps; Killer Gerbil is the shit people... Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

3 comments:
I think FreAkyZ has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
I think FreAkyZ has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
I think FreAkyZ has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
Post a Comment