Firstly, The F Word Production would like to thank Mac for his support getting the beats. Cant wait to hear u rap on it dude! Peace!
Mac... Recognize!
The Flag Day gig went smoothly last Saturday. The sound system was quite bad, but it was all good. Its GOOOOD!!! Hehehe... I did my shortest set of my entire hiphop career. I only took bout 9mins. Jeez! Niwae the crowd attendance was good, but the participation was a bit disappointing. Maybe b'cos some of the performers were a bit slack. My man, Apiz Ilm did his set good. His first song was really impressive. But on the second song he choked a lil bit. But its ok, he's good. Marzel Z's beat giler lah!!! Psykelecticz was good. I would say they showed some crews who came to the scene before them, tat they're much better. I was really lookin forward to Krool's set. I wanted to know wat he had in stored for the gig. But his CD was corrupted and he couldn't perform. Too bad dude! Next time burn use Nero software. Hehehe! And some people really dont know how to bite do they... Shhhh! "They bite! Tats not polite!"....
I saw some people at the gig whom i know, and i seriously think some of them change alot. Some dont even wanna say Hi no more. Haha... its really funny u noe. Bitter people! Jeez!
Apiz's mom thanked me for helpin her son. Tats the best thank you i ever had from anyone. Thank you too Apiz's mom. Hehehe...
The fire in me is burning again after last Saturday's gig. I'm hungry for more gigs now. Cant wait to take over the mic again. My next gig will be at Youth Park on 4th Sept. There will definately be much better sound system there. Its gonna be hell of a GOOOOD time! Woo hoo!
Here are some pics of last Saturday's gig, etc.... Hehehe... U noe, i noe, everybody noe!
Krool...
Vanilla Shaque...
Apiz ILM...
Syarif...
Evarafta...
Da Unit...
The beautiful people who were there...
Psykelecticz...
Switch, FBI and Dusty Dii...
Asone family in action...
Phat B...
For the fun of it... Weeeeeeee!
Feelin nature loving rapper...
Yus 'ronggeng' on the wall...
N****s...
Pls dont eat me...
X-statics ya'll... Album cover rejected...
X-statics GOOOOD!!!
My Fruityloop mentor... J'Y'Reste...
Feelin Tupac...
Feelin Eminem...
Feelin Jihad...
Feelin album cover, entitled, Thru The Handbag!
For more pics, go to Gallery...
Tats all for now... Peace ya'll!

1 comment:
I think FreAkyZ has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!
Post a Comment